52 Blog Topics for Forex Brokers
Ideas for your forex blog in 2020
We’ve written about the benefits of content marketing before, and we’ve advocated blogging as a part of your content marketing efforts. According to HubSpot, 77% of internet users read blogs regularly, and 84% of financial services marketers said that in 2019 they would spend the same amount or more time blogging than in 2018.
Once you start blogging, however, it can be difficult to figure out what you should write about. And that task only gets harder with time.
To help with your content marketing efforts, we’ve created a list of 52 blog topics for forex brokers. If you just blog once a week, this list will get you through an entire year. If you add in a weekly technical analysis post, you can put up two blog posts a week.
Those posts can greatly improve your position in search engines, and they can show clients that you’re an industry expert. Our list is broken down into different categories, so you could even create pillar pages to get an extra SEO boost.
You should have a content marketing strategy that includes a plan for your blog posts. Your strategy should define what you want to accomplish by writing blog posts. Your goals might include building brand awareness, growing your leads list, increasing client retention.
Our list has topics that can help with all of those goals. Use it as a starting point to generate your own ideas, or copy it as is. Remember, you should focus on providing value to your readers, not making sales. When your content marketing focuses on what your audience needs, you’ll be much more likely to achieve your long-term goals.
Blog post ideas
1. Best technical analysis tools
2. Introduction to candlestick patterns
3. Introduction to Ichimoku charts
4. Elliott wave theory in forex trading
5. Fibonacci retracements in forex trading
6. How to use Bollinger bands
7. All about harmonic price patterns
8. What to know about support and resistance levels
For new traders
9. Books every forex trader should read
10. X mistakes even experienced forex traders make
11. How to avoid the disposition effect
12. Daily trading routines
13. Forex versus the stock market
14. When to move from demo to live forex trading
15. What’s your trading risk tolerance?
16. Trading forex as a side-hustle/trading forex when you have a full-time job
17. Basics of forex trading psychology
Miscellaneous tips and advice
18. What you can learn from top traders
19. Myths of forex trading
20. Habits of successful traders
21. Best tools for keeping a trading journal
22. Best computers for day trading
23. Meditation practices for forex traders
24. Websites you need to follow for economic news
25. What to do when you feel like giving up on forex trading
26. Realistic goals for forex traders
27. X Reasons forex traders fail
28. Things successful traders have in common
29. Why you should use stop losses
30. Pros and cons of trading CFDs
31. Why you should trade the minors
32. Best exotics to trade
33. What to know about investing in crypto-currency
34. What to know about managed accounts
35. Hedging strategies for forex traders
36. Popular stop loss strategies
37. Long-term trading versus short-term trading
38. Strategies for forex traders with day jobs
39. What to know about price action trading
40. How to trade seasonal patterns
41. Pros and cons of forex scalping strategy
42. Trading based on economic news
43. How to know a forex brokerage is trustworthy
44. The tools a forex broker should provide
45. Best forex brokers for … (fill in your niche; Best forex brokers for new South African traders, Best forex broker for people who want managed accounts, etc.)
46. What to expect from your forex brokerage
47. New Year’s Day: X trading habits to adopt this year
48. Lunar New Year: Best Asian currencies to trade
49. Valentine’s Day: X reasons to fall in love with CFD trading
50. Fourth of July: Why the USD is still so popular with forex traders
51. Halloween: Scary trading statistics
52. Christmas: Best gifts for forex traders
Your blog is a chance to share your knowledge with forex investors. Being willing to share that knowledge and help others succeed will engage leads and existing clients.